Sunday, August 29, 2010

Congratulations! You are one of the lucky people that get to see the first of a new addition I'm adding to a desire for adventure. Since I have started blogging, a short 5 months ago, I rarely mention anything about my life & this is about to change! About once a week I will add a post about my life & some random things as well. To start off I figured that I would jump in with both feet, so I hope that you enjoy!

It has been one of the hardest but most rewarding week that I have had this year. To be more specific, I made a mends with an old friend. Actually someone that has been very influential in my life since 2007. I'm a very cautious person when it comes to friendship, I usually test you a couple times to see if your even worth my time. Even though she had proved herself trustworty time & time again, I kept it up. Almost a year after a huge fallout I finally set up a meeting to apologize. I am glad to report that it went way better than I expected it to. I'm not saying that we are great frends now but I do believe that we are in a better place & with time hopefully I will be able to prove that I am worthy of her trust & friendship again. So for now I am praying that God is softening our hearts & preparing us for what is to come. She is the only person in my life, ever, that hasn't given up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment