Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm so looking forward to my VOYAGE!! I leave in 2 weeks to go back home to Colorado & I couldn't be more excited! Still not sure what to pack, I always leave packing till a few hours before, waiting on what to see what the weather is going to be like and on what will actually be considered as "clean laundry" when I leave. There is a pile of dirty laundry in my closet that seems to be alive, I don't ever make time to do laundry - I usually make time around 1am. My cousin Kelsey is running for homecoming queen & so I'm going to see her & help my grandparents look for a new house. Oh - don't get your nickers in a twist I will definitely make time for some adventures & I will have my camera along for the whole trip to document every moment! You will soon see what It is that I love about going home to the beautiful mountains. Hopefully I can make a trip downtown to get some shots of my favorite places & maybe even have lunch in Estes Park! I feel like the next 2 weeks will take all of the time in the world just because that is how it usually works...

1 comment:

  1. weather up here will be in the 80's and perhaps 90's...it will be gorgeous :) cannot wait for the voyage to start!

    ReplyDelete