Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beauty Favorites
-----------------------------------
Hair
 
Skin
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fragrance Free
Makeup

After years of trying to figure out what works best for my hair & skin I think I have finally come up with the answer. Everything except for the NARS bronzer can be found a Target. I have tried expensive and cheap everything & I was very surprised to find the Aussie Conditioner & Deep Conditioner work wonders on my thick course hair. MY sensitive skin has also given me some tough times in the past when it comes to facial wash & moisturizer - when I tried the 360 Clean & the Cetaphil, I was very surprised that my skin didn't freak. So my best advice - if what you have isn't working, try something else & don't be afraid to make a wrong choice... 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE liquid liner...it's probably my must-have. Oh, and Strawberry Smackers lip gloss. :)

    ReplyDelete