Sunday, November 14, 2010

Interview # 4 - Amory
via email - November 12th


Where do you see yourself in 20 years? In a loving home... Ha, who knows. 
What is your best feature? I like my ears and my lips.
What is the last book you read? Absalom, Absalom!
What are some of your favorite places to shop? Anthropologie, J Crew, target, Trader Joes!
What is something you are out to accomplish in 2011? Admittance into a UC school.
If you could go back to a day in History what day would you go back to & why? I would go back to see prehistoric days!
What are you passionate about? Mostly, people. and living!
What is something you have always wanted to do but you continue to put it off? Write a book.
If you could have access to 1 celebrity's closet, who's closet would you choose? Mary Kate, Ashley Olsen
What is your favorite time period of art / artist / paintings? I'm going to say Italian Renaissance, I think because I went on that trip to Italy senior year. 
If you could live in any country, which country would you choose? France
What is your signature sent? The lotion by VS called clean (or something like that). Or The One by D&G.
If you were to write a novel, what would it be about? Right now, it would start with this girl and guy: he picks her up from the airport and they are both so excited to see each other, and so happy! Ending in the drive back to the airport with her arms folded and turned away from him. Probably something dramatic happens. But the in between would be very eventful :) I don't know that's just was my last journal entry last Wednesday. haha
Would you rather spend a weekend in the mountains or on the beach? Since I live at the beach, I would say the mountains.
Who is someone dead or alive that you admire? J.K. Rowling
If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? Eliana 
What would you say is your greatest strength? My determination and organizing skills. 
What are you wanting for Christmas this year? A DSLR camera and money.
What does the word "adventure" mean to you? To do something or go somewhere out of your ordinary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment