Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Interview #6 - Lolly Fisher
via email - November 13th


What is your must have item this year for fall/Winter? A chunky, comfy sweater.
What is your signature sent?
 Dreaming by Tommy Hilfilger (current scent anyways.)
True or False- All is fair in love & war.  False
Do you have any hidden Talents? umm... I'm flexible? But no, I don't really have any hidden talents.
What is your best feature? I have no idea. Ask my boyfriend. :)
What is the last book you read? A Fairly Honourable Defeat by Iris Murdoch. Hm. I don't really recommend it.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla. I'm boring.
What is your signature drink at Starbucks? An iced 2 pump tall toffee nut latte.
What are some of your favorite places to shop? City- Dallas. Specifically- Northpark. Store-
Anthropologie.

What are you passionate about? Theoretically- I am passionate about the church stepping up and being the answer to society's problems. People should be able to look to the church instead of the government for help. Of course, I can only say I am theoretically passionate about this, because I have done little to actually contribute to this goal. Practically- Affirmation. I think everyone needs it. I am lucky enough to be apart of a family that constantly affirms each other, but not everyone is. So affirm and encourage your friends! Everyone needs to be affirmed.
What is something you have always wanted to do but you continue to put it off? Volunteer for the waco city mission. I wanted to do that since I've been at Baylor, but I have yet to actually apply.
Would you rather spend a weekend in the mountains or on the beach? Depends who I'm with... but I would most likely pick mountains to visit and beach to live.
Who is someone dead or alive that you admire? Sheldon Vanauken and his wife.
What is the name of your favorite nail polish? Affair in red square- OPI
If you were going to set a world record, what would the record be for? How many hugs you get in a day. :) I am not really exceptional enough at anything to set a world record in it... but I do love hugs!
What does the word "adventure" mean to you? S
omething out of the ordinary, fun, and exciting! and typically makes a good story later.

No comments:

Post a Comment