Saturday, November 6, 2010

Interview #3 - Heather Cleveland
via apartment - 10pm - November 2nd


Where was the last place you vacationed? Las Vegas...

What is something you want to do but continue to put it off? Go back to school to finish my degree.
Who are your heroes in real life? My Grandpa Bill.
What are you passionate about? The Holy Spirit, God & His wonders.
As a kiddo, what did you do for fun? We used to dress in trash bags and play outside with water & food coloring and make potions. We used to do that for hours.
Describe your perfect day. I would want to wake up early. Cook breakfast with all of my family. Go to the Philbrook museum . Meet up with a friend for a lunch date. Go see a movie. Play some kind of sport with lots of fans in the stands & somehow have an American Idol night with the JV kids.
What is your dream job? Being on a medical missions team, spreading God's love.
What is your favorite color & why? Green, It's the color of my eyes, It's God's favorite color and most fruitful things have green on it.
What are some qualities you most like in a man? To be honest & respectful.
What is something you are out to accomplish in 2011? To have all of my science classes taken.
You can do anything today, who would you bring with you & what would you do? I would go to New York, with a bunch of fun friends, I would go to Broadway go sightseeing & shopping.
What are your top 10 favorite movies? Tommy Boy, Along Came Polly, The Lion King, Robin Hood (Disney Version), Annapolis, My Girl, The Bourne Identity, Love & Basketball, Patch Adams and The Gladiator.
There is a movie being made about your life, who would you choose to play you? A cross between Queen Latifah and Sandra Bullock. I feel like that would be me.
If you had to change you name, what would you change it to? Katie
What do you most value in your friends? That they love God
--------------------------------------------------
She's my roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment