Tuesday, December 28, 2010


1. Experience the Kentucky Derby. I want to drop a couple bucks on a great dress & wear a fabulous hat, and maybe bet on a horse or two. 
2. Spend a weekend at the Grand Canyon. I want to hike / camp in the canyon and spend a day whitewater rafting and kayaking in the Colorado River.
3. Run a marathon
4. Hike to the top of a mountain and actually stand on the top of it. I attempted once when I was 13 when I was at summer camp in the Rockies but due to ice we couldn't continue to the top.
5. Ride a motorcycle across Australia.
6. Attend the Sundance Film Festival.
7. I want to experience New Years Eve in Times Square.

I know that I only have 7 things on my list so far but I plan on adding over time so I hope you enjoy the first few.

No comments:

Post a Comment