Thursday, December 2, 2010

Interview #7 - Allison Welsh
via email - November 11th


What is something you are out to accomplish in 2011? I hope to achieve semi-professional status for half pipe and super pipe skiing, along with a better sense and understanding of self.
Where was the last place you went on vacation? I traveled to Nassau island in the Bahamas two summers ago with my brother, mother and her husband and children.
What goals have you already accomplished in your life? I neglect to see how much I have accomplished, but looking back on the things I have accomplished is an experience that brings me so much pride.  I have volunteered in a third world country, sang for the Pope at a Sunday mass at St. Peter's Basilica, I have obtained an athletic scholarship to the number 1 public university in the nation, I graduated at the top of my High School class, received All-American honors for lacrosse, and managed to stay close with everyone in my family.
Who are some of your favorite musicians? Greg Laswell, Train, Paramore, OneRepublic, Slightly Stoopid, G Love
What is something most people don't know about you? I am excruciatingly self-conscious and sensitive
Where do you like to look for style inspiration? The people around me or what makes me feel most comfortable and attractive
True or False- All is fair in love & war. False
What is your best feature? No Clue!
What is the last book you read? Blink (for my social psychology class)
Describe the word "adventure" in your own words. Expanding the realm of you physical and mental states beyond what is comfortable, risk and fear are key components in "adventure"
If you were going to set  a world record, what would the record be for? Most consecutive ski days
What is your favorite quote? “You have to risk going too far to discover just how far you can really go.”
If you could have access to 1 celebrity's closet, who's closet would you choose? Jennifer Aniston
If you could send a letter back to yourself in 5th grade, what would you tell yourself? Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? No idea, and that is what makes me happy and excited!
What is your signature drink at Starbucks? Soy Chai with a shot of espresso
Who was the first boy you ever kissed? Adam Krantz
Who is someone you admire, alive or dead? My grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment