Friday, February 4, 2011

Sorry for not posting in awhile! Here’s a shot from last years ice storm in Tulsa. We are in the middle of what’s being hailed as Snowmaggedon 2011 so I haven’t been out much as of late.

I love this picture! It's from a year ago when we had an ice storm by
Swaggart Photography
I thought it would be perfect for a post about the weather. Like most of the states we were so graciously given "15 inches" of snow that turned out to be more like 3 feet. Let's just say I'm so thankful for my 4wd to get me around town otherwise i would have gone crazy. It's snowing now & will be for the next 5 days to add another 12-14 inches to what is already out there. Let's just say there will be many more days of snowing in the -12 degrees down a hill that would make most people nervous to just walk down. May have some picture to post in a couple of days. Oh, yes. My flight was cancelled. I am just going to have to wait another couple of weeks to go home to the mountains. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment