Friday, February 18, 2011

Interview 18  Brittany Farmer
via email - January 19th


What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pretty much anything that's not a breakfast food. And I always have a pop in the morning :)
If you were to write a book, what would you write about? Hmm maybe an instructional book about makeup or fashion.
What are some of your favorite quotes? "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."- Coco Chanel
What are you passionate about? showing love to those who don't know it or understand it.
What is your greatest strength? Probably listening, it's my gift really, people tell me all kinds of things like it just spills out of them.
If you could have access to one celebrities closet, whose would you choose? Lauren Conrad she always has the cutest clothes or Miley Cyrus she is my girl crush.
Who are some of your favorite musicians right now? Anything alternative/poppy. I'm listening to jack's mannequin at the moment.
What are some of your hobbies? Shopping, hanging out with friends and family, going to concerts.
What is something that not many people know about you? I have to sleep with a night light on If I'm by myself.
What is something you are out to accomplish in 2011? Developing stronger relationships with my friends and family.
Where was the last place you went on vacation? Hawaii, in june,when Levi and I got married.
True or False- All is fair in love & war. False
What is your best feature? My dimples, I get so many compliments on them.
What is the last book you read? The short like of Bree tanner but I haven't finished it yet.
If you were going to set  a world record, what would the record be for? Something with a whole bunch of people like most people at a water park wearing ski suits.
If you could send a letter back to yourself in 5th grade, what would you tell yourself? To not be so shy and make as many friends as possible.
What is your signature drink at Starbucks? Caramel frap.
Who is someone you admire, alive or dead? Jesus "that man was love an not an act". Everyone else is just a person like me

No comments:

Post a Comment