Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interview # 16 Lindsay Flynn
via email - January 15th


Where was the last place you vacationed? Red River, New Mexico. 
What are you passionate about? Oddly enough, learning. I like knowledge. 
As a kiddo, what did you do for fun?  played outside til the sun went down!
What is your dream job? Something where I would get paid to travel, take pictures, and or write.
What is something you are out to accomplish in 2011?  Simply working on myself and my relationships! I want to grow as much as possible!
There is a movie being made about your life, who would you choose to play you? Kate Hudson, she's adorable! or Amber Heard, because she is too! 
If you had to change you name, what would you change it to? Probably just my middle name, I don't think Lindsay really fits me; but Meagan kinda does and it's still familiar.
What do you most value in your friends? Their ability to make me laugh & their loyalty. 
What female icon inspires your style? Probably Lauren Conrad, Shenae Grimes, or Rachel Bilson.

Who are some of your favorite musicians? Stephan Jenkins is a lyrical genius! I also really love Tom Petty, Sufjan Stevens, Ryan Adams, Jenny Lewis, & Regina Specktor.

What is something most people don't know about you? I want everyone around me to be having more fun than I am! 

If you could live in any country, which country would you choose? Australia, I like that they make you have something to contribute to their country before allowing you to move there!
What is your signature sent? Eeucalyptus, it relaxes me.
If you were to write a novel, what would it be about? Traveling, I'd live vicariously through it!
What TV show do you find yourself devouring? Lately, fuel TV in general.

How would you describe your style? It's hard to define! It's pretty much relaxed and effortless. I don't like to match too much, I keep things simple.

What is the name of your favorite nail polish? My nails are typically orange.

What is the last book you read? The puppy who lost it's way.

What does the word "adventure" mean to you? Basically trying something new; an adventure makes you uncomfortable yet excited! You learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment